Before Class Preparation:
- Basic knowledge needed for class. They are usually short videos or exercises to get you ready for the class.
- There are also handouts to be printed and read over from time to time to get you ready for activities/labs in class
In Class Activity:
- The teacher will give instruction for the day’s activity, which will usually be group-based. It is important that everyone in the group comes to class prepared in order to fully discuss the topic at hand.
After Class Work:
- Google classroom will be used to organize assignments
- There will be some video lessons here to reinforce the learning.
- CK12 adaptive practice that are assigned to match the material covered (aka homework practice).
- Term assignments will be in the “Assignments” tab