Before Class Preparation:
- Complete assigned CK12 exercises on forces
In Class Work:
10 minute group discussion
20 minute quiz: 3 questions on Forces
- Draw and label forces on a free body diagram on bodies in freefall with or without air resistance.
- Predict the motion of an object based on the size of relative forces.
- Use a v-t graph to determine the forces acting on an object.
- Determine the forces acting on objects moving with different types of motion in one dimension.
- Based on a free body diagram:
- Compare the sizes of forces on an object
- Determine the net force of an object
- Calculate the acceleration of an object and its direction of motion
- Calculate the forces on an object
- Take up the quiz immediately using Sage & Scribe