These are commonly used resources in our class
- Go to https://www.explorelearning.com/
- Join the class by using the class code:
- Grade 11 Physics: SNYP2KU7BC
- Forgot your username?
- Ask your teacher, stop making new accounts
Peel Google Classroom
- Go to classroom.google.com (you have to use the Peel google log in)
- Don’t forget to do the first assignment!
- There is a Classroom App at the Google Playstore or Apple iTunes
- Graphical Analysis app for iOS
- Graphical Analysis app for Android
- Graphical Analysis for Chrome (Laptops)
Peel Google Apps
- Use Google Chrome
- Go to google.ca
- Click on “sign in” or “sign in with a different account” if you already had an account, then click on add account
- Your Peel Google account is: StudentNumber@pdsb.net (no password required)
- Click on sign in
- If necessary, log in using your Peel BYOD ID & Password
- If you want, you can automatically forward email to your personal email
- To email your teacher, just search “Mr Fong” in Gmail.
- All pdsb.net apps work across all mobile devices