Presentation & Performance date: TBA
This project completed individually should students choose to instead of writing a unit test. Students can request a classmate as their mentor (helper) as long as it’s not a reciprocal partnership.
You must sign up and adhere to the deadlines for the presentation date or you will be writing the unit test.
- I can explain the physics behind the instrument I created & identify its type (string/wind…etc).
- I can effectively communicate how wave concepts (superposition/standing waves/resonance..etc.) can be applied to my instrument.
- I can measure the correct quantities in my instrument and apply my knowledge of wave equations with these measurements to play the desired notes on my instrument
- Design and create a musical instrument
- Present your process and play your instrument in class