Presentation & Performance date: TBA
This project completed individually should students choose to instead of writing a unit test. Students can request a classmate as their mentor (helper) as long as it’s not a reciprocal partnership.
You must sign up and adhere to the deadlines for the presentation date or you will be writing the unit test.
- I can explain the physics behind the motor I created
- I can effectively communicate how concepts in electromagnetism & its laws can be applied to my motor.
- I can apply my knowledge of electromagnetism and use the motor to perform a task.
- Design and create an electric motor
- Present your process and demonstrate your motor in class or,
- Show the instructor the motor and submit a video as a presentation