- The Google Slides instructions are here
- Race track is here
- An exemplar video is here
- Stop Motion Studio App:
This project is an individual assignment, although you may seek help from a partner to help you with the set up and vice versa. One video submission per student, you are not sharing videos.
- To investigate & explain uniform and non-uniform motion in everyday life
- To apply concepts in kinematics to a typical everyday scenario
Your task: to design and create stop motion videos to represent uniform & non-uniform motion
- I can explain uniform and non-uniform motion in everyday life
- I can apply concepts in kinematics to a typical everyday scenario
- A reflection about how the project helped you understand concepts in kinematics relating to everyday life.
- Video(s) linked in the Google Doc
- Google sheet to show your calculations embedded it in your Google doc