- You may work alone, pairs, or a maximum of 3 students in a group
- Presentation used in class is here
- Green Screen Technology available in the library: TouchCast
- Use the Claim/Evidence/Reasoning framework when explaining a Law
Group & topic selection due date: TBA
- Submit the information about your group in Google Classroom
- Who are your group members?
- Which activity/technology selected to analyze?
- Which law(s) will you be in charge of?
Outline/Script due date: TBA
Final submission due date: TBA
- Newton’s Challenge Video Rubric (No Vertical Videos!)
- Create a 3-5 minute video that describes & explains one of Newton’s 3 Laws for a grade 9 student, based on an activity/technology you chose to analyze.
- Analyse an activity or technology that applies Newton’s 3 laws
- Use the Google Form in Google Classroom to submit the link to your video (each person in the group must do this)
- Assess that technology’s social or environmental impact (pros/cons, possible advancements/improvements) using an infographic such as Canva or Piktochart
Example (Full Feature) Video:
For a Car Crash:
Your video is not expected to be as long or as detailed