Click on the date to see the daily plans for SPH3UE:
- Energy can be transformed from one type to another.
- Energy transformation systems often involve thermal energy losses and are never 100% efficient.
- Although technological applications that involve energy transformations can affect society and the environment in positive ways, they can also have negative effects, and therefore must be used responsibly.
- Types of Energy
- Work Energy Principle
- Energy Calculation Examples
- Weird bouncy metal
- Documentary: Breakthrough in renewable energy
- Solar Roofs: Are they worth it?
- The Essentials of Energy
- Conservation of Mechanical Energy
- Complex Calorimetry (temperature and phase changes)
- Mr. Fong’s Favourite Nuclear Videos (Playlist)