Click on the date to see the daily plans for SPH3U0:
- Energy can be transformed from one type to another.
- Energy transformation systems often involve thermal energy losses and are never 100% efficient.
- Although technological applications that involve energy transformations can affect society and the environment in positive ways, they can also have negative effects, and therefore must be used responsibly.
- Conservation of Mechanical Energy
- Complex Calorimetry (temperature and phase changes)
- Crash Course: The Physics of Heat
- Mr. Fong’s Favourite Nuclear Videos (Playlist)