Before Class Preparation:
- Complete all braingenie exercises and self quizzes on Google Classroom
- Rubric for tests are here
In Class Work:
10 minute group discussion
- To study collisions, a simulation was designed to show the collision between a moving baseball and a stationary bat.
- An investigation report of a car accident that includes data of the vehicles involved.
- A roller coaster, with its passengers, starts from rest on a friction-less track.
- Consider a friction-less track and mass 1 collides with mass 2.
- Consider a compressed spring and used to launch a physics student up a ramp.
60 minute written test
- Use a v-t graph to answer questions about a collision experiment (Thinking/Investigation)
- Analyse and solve physics problems and relating them to everyday life (Application)
- A car accident
- Roller coaster-type questions
- Spring constant questions
- Overall Communication Level for neatness and notation