Click on the date to see the daily plans for SPH4U:
- Gravitational, electric, and magnetic forces act on matter from a distance.
- Gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields share many similar properties.
- The behaviour of matter in gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields can be described mathematically.
- Technological systems that involve gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields can have an effect on society and the environment.
- Newton’s Universal Gravity Calculations
- Orbital Energy & Planetary Mechanics
- Coulomb’s Law (Khan Academy)